CURRICULUM VITA OF Timothy Kiho Park
• Director of Global Connections and Professor of Asian Mission, Fuller Theological Seminary School of Intercultural Studies
• Director of Institute for Asian Mission
• President Emeritus of Asian Society of Missiology
• President of EAST-WEST Center for Missions Research & Development
• Editor of Asian Missions Advance
• Honorary Chairman of Asia Missions Association
• Honorary President of Asian Society of Missiology
• Birth Place: Seoul, Korea
• Birth Date: November 19, 1948
• Marital & Family Status: Married to Suhn-Ki Park, December 13, 1975
• Children: 3 daughters
• Business Address: Fuller Theological Seminary
—————————–135 N. Oakland Ave., Pasadena, CA 91182
—————————–Tel. (626) 584-5562 Fax. (626) 584-5275
• Denomination: Presbyterian Church in Korea (Hapdong)
• Ordained: February 23, 1976
• B.A. (Equiv.) Chongshin University, Seoul, Korea, 1972. (Christian Philosophy)
• M.Div. (Equiv.) Presbyterian General Assembly Theological Seminary, Seoul, Korea 1976. (Theology)
• Th.M. in Missiology Asian Center for Theological Studies and Mission (ACTS), Seoul, Korea, 1982.
• M.A. in Missiology Fuller Theological Seminary, California, 1988.
• Ph.D. (Inter-Cultural Studies) Fuller Theological Seminary, California, 1991.
• 1971-1972 Youth Pastor, Woo-E Central Presbyterian Church, Seoul, Korea.
• 1972-1976 Campus Team Leader of Korean Navigators (Soongshil University and Chongshin University), Seoul, Korea.
• 1973 Counselor Trainer, ’73 Billy Graham Crusades Korea.
• 1974-1975 Dormitory Supervisor, Chongshin University.
• 1976-1979 Chaplain (Captain), Republic of Korea Army. (Received two Awards).
• 1980-1981 Associate Pastor and Missionary Candidate, Daebang Presbyterian Church, Seoul, Korea.
• 1980-1981 Discipleship Training for pastors and seminarians.
• 1981-1996 Missionary to the Philippines under Global Mission Society.
• 1982-1987 Founding Pastor: (1) Covenant Presbyterian Church in Metro Manila, (2) Living Stone Church of Baliwag and (3) Lapnit Presbyterian Church in Bulacan, Philippines. Also assisted founding (1) Los Banos Presbyterian Church and (2) Liberty Presbyterian Church.
• 1983. Co-Founder, Presbyterian Theological Seminary (PTS)-Philippines. Fund-Raiser for PTS campus lot and buildings.
• 1983-1991. Assistant Professor, PTS-Philippines.
• 1991-1996. Supervisor, Church-Planting Ministry in Metro Manila.
• 1992-1996. Associate Professor, PTS-Philippines.
• 1991-1993. Field Director, Evangelical Presbyterian Mission (EPM).
• 1984-1986/ 1992-1996. President, PTS. Played a major role in developing Filipino faculty, increasing library books (up to 18,000 volumes), raising funds for campus development (including a 3 story dormitory building that accommodates more than 150 students), getting both government and ATA accreditation for the seminary (B.A., B.Th. and M.Div. programs), making PTS one of the 7 AGST member schools, developing spirituality of students and making PTS an internationalized seminary that serves not only Filipino churches but also other Asian and African churches.
• 1991-1993. President, Association of Korean Missions in the Philippines (AKMP). Facilitated cooperation between missionaries from 39 missions and the founding of a school for Korean missionary kids—International Christian Academy.
• 1993-1996. Chairman, Missions Committee of Presbyterian Church of the Philippines.
• 1994-1997. Visiting Faculty, Korea World Missions Training Institute, Seoul, Korea.
• 1996. Member, Board of Trustees, AGST-Philippines.
• 1996-1997. Visiting Associate Professor, Chongshin University School of World Mission, Seoul, Korea.
• 1998-2000. Visiting Associate Professor, Bethesda Christian University, Anaheim, California.
• 1997-Present. Director, Institute for Asian Mission (IAM).
• 1998-2000 Member. Board of Trustees of the Global Mission Society of the Presbyterian Church in Korea.
• 1998-2000. Chairman of the Advisory Committee, Korean-American Missionary Supporters Association (KAMSA).
• 1999-Present. Cooperative Pastor, All Nations Church, Los Angeles, California.
• 2001-2006. Chairman of the Advisory Committee, LOVE NETWORK (Love the Father Land).
• 2001-2008. Board Member, NEW VILLAGE MOVEMENT INTERNATIONAL, INC.
• 2003-2009. President, Asian Society of Missiology (ASM). (2009-Present. President Emeritus of ASM)
* 2004-Present. Missions Pasator, Ttokamsa Home Mission Church, Los Angeles, California.
• 2004-2011. Associate Director, David J. Cho Missiological Institute.
• 2004-Present. President, EAST-WEST Center for Missions Research & Development.
• 2009-2011. Director of David J. Cho Mission Museum and Library.
• 2010-2016. Head Chairman of Asia Missions Association. (Honorary Chairman since 2016)
• 2011-Present. Editor of Asian Missions Advance.
• 2012-Present. Board Member of Asian Center for Theological Studies & Mission.
• American Society of Missiology
• Association of Mission Professors
• Asian Society of Missiology
• “Missionary Orientation,” Sweat and Tears of Korean Missionaries. Ed. by Paul Mission of Korea, Seoul: Deulsorisa, 1983. Pp. 50-61.
• “Trends of the World Mission Toward A.D. 2,000 and the Mission of the Korean Church,” Bit Kwa Sokum (The Salt and Light). Seoul: Tyrannus Books. January 1992, pp. 173-179.
• “Should the Missionaries and Mission Funds Be Sent Through the Mission Board? (I),” Mission Magazine Quarterly. Seoul: Mission Board of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Korea, Seoul, Korea. December 1992, pp. 20-23 .
• “Should the Missionaries and Mission Funds Be Sent Through the Mission Board? (II),”Mission Magazine Quarterly. Seoul: Mission Board of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Korea, Seoul, Korea. March 1993, pp. 40-42.
• “The Philippine Missions: Towards a Self-governing, Self-supporting, and Self-propagating National Church,” Mission Magazine Quarterly. Seoul: Mission Board of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Korea, Seoul, Korea. September 1994, pp. 25-29.
• “What Am I Doing?” Misyon Pinoy. Vol. I, No. 2. Metro Manila: Association of Korean Missions in the Philippines, July 1995, p. 5.
• “Redeploying Missionaries: Does the Philippines Still Need Korean Missionaries?” Sunkyo Yonku. Seoul: Global Missionary Training Center. August 1995, pp. 8,9.
• “Roles of Korean Missionaries in the Philippines,” Misyon Pinoy. Vol. I, No. 3. Metro Manila: Association of Korean Missions in the Philippines. September 1995, pp. 2-5.
• “Mission Cooperation of Korean Missionaries in the Philippines,” Cooperation and Vision for World Mission. Ed. by Korea World Mission Association, Seoul: Huwetbul, 1996. Pp. 11-16.
• “Korean Mission Boards and Societies,” Evangelical Dictionary of World Mission. Ed. Scott Moreau, Grand Rapids, MI: Baker, 2000. Pp. 546-547.
• “Million Souls Movement,” A Dictionary of Asian Christianity. Ed. Scott W. Sunquist. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 2001. P. 550.
• “Tong-Hak Movement,” A Dictionary of Asian Christianity. Ed. Scott W. Sunquist. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 2001. P. 850.
• “Young-Nak Presbyterian Church,” A Dictionary of Asian Christianity. Ed. Scott W. Sunquist. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 2001. p. 926.
• “Missionary Title,” The Christian Times (Kidok Sinmun March 28, 2001)
• “The Mission of the Korean Church in the Era of Globalization,” World Missions. (Institute of Chongshin University for Mission, No. 33, Winter 2001). Pp. 74-86.
• “Retrospect of Korean Missionary Movement,” Asian Journal of Mission. Ed. Won Suk Ma. (Volume 4, Number 1, March 2002)
• Book Review on “A Higher Standard of Leadership” Korea Missions Quarterly. Vol. 3, No. 1, Fall 2003. Pp. 104-107.
• “The Largest New Factor in Mission Strategy in the 21st Century,” Church and History. Seoul, Korea: Chongshin University Press, 2003. Pp. 695-702.
• Trends of the 21st Century World Mission and the Mission of the Korean Church,” Diaspora Leadership (Vol. 5, July 2005. Ed. Chan Hee Kim, Los Angeles, CA: KCMUSA. Pp. 24-31.
• “Lee Ki Poong—Missionary to Jeju Island” Korean Missions Quarterly, (Korea World Missions Association). March 2006
• “Park Tai-Ro, Kim Young-Hoon, and Sa Pyung-Soon: Korean Missionary Trio in Shantung, China,” Korean Missions Quarterly, N0. 20., September 2006.
• “Church Planting,” Encyclopaedia of Missions and Missionaries, (ed. by David Levinson), Great Barrington, MA: Berkshire Publishing Group/Routledge Region and Society, 2006
• “Soon Ho Kim: The First Korean Woman Missionary” Korean Missions Quarterly, No. 21. December 2006.
• “Ji-Il Pang: The Last Korean Missionary to Shantung, China,” Korean Missions Quarterly, No. 22, Seoul: Institute for Asian Mission, 1997.
• “Chan Young Choi: The First Korean Missionary After the Independence of Korea,” Korean Missions Quarterly, No. 23. 2007.
• “Korean Church and World Mission,” Journal of Asian Evangelical Theology, (Ed.) Siga Arles, Bangalore: Asia Theological Association, March 2007.
• “The Influence of Korean Mission on the World Missionary Movement in the Modern Era,” Global Mission Advance, Seoul: Global Mission Society, Vol. 46, August 2009, Pp. 39-68.
• “Trend of the World Mission in the 21st Century,” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 414, Feb. 2011, pp. 102-105.
• “Missionary Movement of the Korean Church,” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 415, March 2011, Pp. 116-119.
• “Evangelical Mission Theology,” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 416, April 2011, pp. 100-103.
• Selecting a Mission Field,” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 417, May 2011, pp. 104-107.
• “Selection and Training of Missionaries,” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 418, June 2011, pp. 116-119.
• Language Acquisition and Culture Adaptation,” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 419, pp. 120-124.
• “Cross-Cultural Church Planting,” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 420, pp. 114-117.
• “Immigrant Churches and Mission,” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 421, pp. 114-118.
• “The Influence of the Korean Church on World Missionary Movement (I),” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 422, pp. 110-113.
• “The Influence of the Korean Church on World Missionary Movement (II),” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 423, pp. 112-115.
• “Partnership Ministry,” The Pastoral Monthly, Vol. 424, pp. 112-114.
• “The Big Picture: Accountability Issues from a Korean Missiologist’s Perspective,” Accountability in Missions, (ed. By Jonathan J. Bonk), Eugene, Oregon; Wipf and Stock Publishers, 2011.
• “Healthy Mission”, Handbook of Korea World Missionary Fellowship Leadership Conference, Seoul: KWMF, 2015.
• “The Missionary Movement of the Korean Church: A Non-Western Church Mission Model”, Korean Church God’s Mission Global Christianity (Regnum Edinburgh Centenary Series Volume 26) (Ed. By Wonsuk M and Kyosung Ahn), Oxford, UK: Regnum Books International, 2015, Pp. 19-31.
• “Leadership and Listening to God,” Leadership Development for the 21st Century Mission, Singapore: Asian Society of Missiology, 2016, Pp. 13-18.
• Missionary Movement of the Korean Church. Seoul: Institute for Asian Mission, 1999.
• Mission Pathfinder: Korean Mission in the 21st Century. Seoul: Institute for Asian Mission. 2001.
• Missions in the Local Church. Edited by Melbourne E. Cuthbert & Jeannie Lockerbie. Harrisburg, PA: ABWE Publishing. Translated into Korean [Reedited], Seoul: Institute for Asian Mission, 2004.
• New Global Partnership for World Mission (Edited, English Version). Seoul: Institute for Asian Mission, 2004.
• Cross-Cultural Church Planting, Seoul: The Society of Reformed Faith and Action, 2005.
• Global Mission and Korean Church (Co-Edited with Wonsuk Ma), Seoul: Mission Times & Institute for Asian Mission, 2006.
• Tracing the Apostolic Way of Mission (Edited, English Version), Seoul: Institute for Asian Mission, 2007.
• Asian Mission: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow (Edited, English Version), Seoul: Institute for Asian Mission, 2008.
• Calling: Here I Am Send Me, (Co-Edited with Wonsuk Ma), Seoul: Qumran Publishers, 2010.
• Missionary Movement of the Non-Western Churches (Co-Edited with Steve K. Eom), Pasadena, CA: East-West Center for Missions Research and Development, 2011.
• Mission History of Asian Churches, (Ed.) Pasadena, CA: William Carey Library, 2011.
• Asian Churches in Global Mission (Co-edited with Eunmoo Lee, English Version), Seoul: East-West Center for Missions Research & Development, 2012.
• Discipleship in Mission for the 21st Century (Co-Edited with Steve K. Eom), Seoul: EWCMRD, 2014.
• Korean Church History from a Missionary Perspective (draft completed).
• Korean Mission History (Draft Completed) * Published in English. Others are in Korean.
Mentoring: Theses, Ministry Focus Paper and Dissertations:
• Jong Ho Kim, A Study of Joshua’s Leadership Development, 1999.
• Jun Kyu Park, Toward A Missionary Ecclesiology, 1997.
• Jungjin Kim, A Study of the Integral Growth of the Church in Korea, 1999.
• Won Ki Ra, A Study of Leadership Transition With Special Reference to the Presbyterian Church in Korea (Hapdong), 1999.
• Yoo Shin Park, Strategies for Church Growth of Korea Evangelical Holiness Church in the Twenty-First Century, 2001
• Tu Anh Trung, Developing A Strategy for University Evangelism in Hi Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 2002.
• Sun Young Lee, Lay Ministry: A New Mission Paradigm for the Korean Church in the 21st Century, 2002.
• Junhui Joo Park, Asian Nationalism in Mission, 2004.
• Samuel Noh, A Study on the Use of Multimedia in the Modern Preaching, 2004.
• Cheol Su Yoon, A Study of the Shamanism Influence in the Korean Church Worship, 2005.
(Also mentored M.A. writing projects of the following students)
• Jae Young Heo, The Comparative Study of the Tree-Self Patriotic Movement Church and the House Church in China, 2000.
• David Chan, A Strategy for Cross-Cultural Church Planting for Houston Chinese Church, 1999.
• Seung Ro Park, A Study on Church Growth Strategies through House Church—“Ecclesiolae in Ecclesia: With Special Reference to the Yack Soo Dong Church, 1999.
• Nae-Yoon Bae, Church Growth Through House Churches, 2000.
• Sun-Hyung Kwon, A Strategy for Developing Lay Leaders: With Special Reference to Sung-Kwang Holiness Church, 2001.
• Songho Nahm, A Study on Pastoral Leadership Transfer from a Missionary to a Local leader, 2001.
• Sung Hwan La, A Case for the Independence of the Philippine United Methodist From Expatriate Control for Healthy Growth, 2002.
• David Seung-Hoon Oh, A Strategy for Relational Evangelism: With Special Reference to the Wilshire Korean Presbyterian Church, 2002.
• Tae-Won Seo, A Strategy for Church Planting Among Antiqui Ati Tribe, 2002.
• Jin-Hwan Oh, A Study on Church Growth Through Lay Ministry, 2003.
• Dong-Sig Shin, A Strategy for Evangelization Through Circuit Evangelistic Rallies in Jalajala, Philippines, 2003.
• Choon Sik Kwak, A Strategy for Making the Philippine Church A Celebrant Church Through Renewal of Worship: With Special Reference to the Philippine Methodist Church of Negros, 2003.
• Seok Ju Ahn, A Strategy for Team Ministry in Planting New Churches in Osaka, Japan, 2004.
• Do Su Han, A Study on Mission Strategy of Paul Mission, 2004.
• Cheol Ki Kim, A Strategy for Evangelization of Tribal Indians in the River of Negro of Amazon, 2005.
- Hee Won Moon, A Strategy for Making Missional Church of Bundang Young-Nak Church.
- Sun Moon Hwang, A Study of Servant Leadership Development in the Context of the Three-Self Church in China.
- Woo Sung Kim, A Study on Church Growth Through An Evangelism-Centered Ministry: With Special Reference to the Sungbok Central Presbyterian Church.
- Jong Min Park, A Study of Mission to the Canada Aboriginal People Through Cooperative Ministry: With Special Reference to the Agape Army Mission.
- Myung Sug Rim, A Study of Immigrant Church Pastor Kye Yong Kim.
- Pyung Goo Song, A Historical Review of the Ministry of the Korean Evangelical Holiness Church to the Philippines.
- Yun Su Sung, A Study of Relationship Between Cell Ministry and Mission-Oriented Church: With Special Reference to the Good Community Church of Torrance.
- Jae Sik Ha, Pastoral Leadership Training Through Inductive Bible Study: With Special Reference to Brazilian Evangelical Church.
- Jae Young Choi, A Study on Contextualization of Mission Strategies for the Evangelization of Sri Lanka.
- Sung Oh Park, a Study of Internal Growth of the Indonesian Evangelical Reformed Church Through Expository Preaching.
- Wook Chun, A Study on Development of the Missiological Ecclesiology in the Korean Church: With Special Reference to the Presbyterian Church (Hap-Dong) in Korea.
- Chong Pae Kim, A Study on Asian Cross-Cultural Training Institute in Singapore.
- Yong Sam Jin, A Model for Gospel Communication to Evangelize the Folk Muslim of Malaysia.
- Pil Nam Hwang, A Strategy for Church Planting Among Mongolians: With Special Reference to the Uurding Gegee Church.
- Kyu Hwan Chung, A Missiological Study of the Reformed Church Worship.
- David J. Kwon, A Study of Spiritual Warfare through Intercessory Prayer with Special Reference to the Southern Cross Bible College in Australia.
- Dong A Choi, A Study On Pastoral Leadership Development: With Special Reference To Manila Presbyterian Theological Seminary.
- Kab HwangBo, A Study Of Nature Of The Mission Ecclesia.
- Myung Chul Jung, A Study On The Community Service Of Dorim Presbyterian Church Of Seoul, Korea.
- Byung Kil Seo, A Study On Korean Christian Mission In Israel, 2008.
- Jin Sup Song, The Formation And Growth Strategy Of The Methodist Church In Cambodia Through United Ministry.
- Jong Ho Son, A Study On Christian Spirituality With Special Referance To Youngdong Presbyterian Church Of Daegu, Korea.
- Kyeong Seop Eom, A Study on Church Planting Ministry Among Gumuz People Of Ethiopia.
- Seok Cheon Chang, A Study on Discipleship Training of the Korean-American Church.
- Kwang Jae Lee, A Study on the Influence of Shamanism to the Korean Church.
- Juha Lee, A Study of Grace Korean Church’s Mission Strategy to the Unreached People Groups
- Mi Ae Lee, A Study of the Christian School Education of Escola Betania in Campo Grande, Brazil. 2010.
- KyunHo Song, A Study of Church Renewal through Small Group, 2010. Ministries with Special Reference to the Biblical Church in Abiko, Japan
- Choosun Yang, A Study of Effective Communication for Conflict Resolution between Korean UBF Missionaries in USA and American UBF Native Leaders, 2010.
- Byeong Tae Yoo, A Study on the Young-Nak Church’s Mission to North Korean Defectors, 2010.
- Jung Sung Baek, A Missiological Study on the Early Korean Mission in Shandong, China, 2011.
- Dong Wook Cho, A Study on Leadership Development of the All Nations Theological Seminary, India. 2011.
- Sungbong Choi, A Study on Helping Mongolian Church Become a Missional Church: With Special Reference to Xaning-Material Church, 2011.
- Bong Joo Chun, A Study on Church Planting Ministry of GMS in the Philippines, 2011.
- Eui Yong Ha, Developing a Disciple Training Program of Korea Local Church, 2011.
- Bum Ung Kim, A Study on the Wholistic Ministry of a Local Church with Special Reference to the Torrance Torch Church, 2011.
- Se Jin Kim, A Study on the Indigenous Church Planting in Maharashtra, India with Special Reference to KMCPT, 2011.
- Yoon Hee Kim, A Study on Campus Ministry of Global Youth for Evangelization of Korean American Youth, 2011.
- Jeong Hyeon Lee, A Study on Church Growth through Small Group Ministry, 2011.
- Sungkwang Lee, A Study on Praise and Worship of Eunhye Presbyterian Church of Daejeon, Korea, 2011.
- Young Koo Lee, A Strategy Making a Local Church into a Missional Church, 2011. Unpublished.
- Wongil Park, A Study on Overseas Mission Partnership between the Korean Church and House Church in China: with Special Reference to the Joy House Church of An Area, 2011.
- Sanglyul You, A Study on Discipleship Training Program for a Local Church: with Special Reference to the Good Shepherd Presbyterian Church
- Sung Deuk Kang, A Study of Young Adults MinistryBased on Missional Discipleship. •
- Eun Bin Kim, A Study on Partnership Ministry between the Local Denomination and Foreign Missions: With Special Reference to the Church of Christ in Thailand and Presbyterian Church of Korea.
- Kil Hyun Kim, A Study on Christian Social Services from the Perspective of the Kingdom of God: With Special Reference to Dorim Presbyterian Church, Seoul.
- Dong Hee Lee, A Study on Natural Church Development: With Reference to Eunhyoen Presbyterian Church, Seoul.
- Jinhee Lee, A Study on Training of Church Planters in Northern Nigeria with Special Reference to the Hausa Tribe.
- Suk Yul Lee, A Study on Mission Strategies through a Comparison of Doctrines in Christianity and Islam with Special Reference to the Maranao Muslim Group of Philippines.
- Jong Jin Park, A Study on Planting a Church in Los Angeles County, California: With Special Reference to the Good Faith Church. 2013
- Soohan Kang, A Study on the Evangelization Strategy of the Campuses –With View to the Universities of the Chongqing City in China.
- Dae Hyun Kim, A Study on Missional Discipleship: With Special Reference to Antioch Church of Jeonju.
- Dongeun Kim, A Study on Evangelistic Outreach of the Hosanna Peace Church.
- Sangryeol Park, A Study on the Growth of Paul Church of Jeonju.
- Seonghan Byun, A Study on the Principles and Practices for a Local Church’s Disciple Training Process (Focusing on the CAL Disciple Training Ministry).
- Ki Dae Shin, A Study On Indigenous Church Planting In Mindanao, Philippines: With Special Reference To Davao Christian Church.
- Sang Hyun Um, A Strategy for Church Growth through Small Group Ministry with Special Reference to Gyeongju Onnuri Church in Korea.
- Soon Won Cheong, A Study on Discipleship Training of John Oak. 2014
- Kim, Jong Ho, “Immigrant Church Planting Project in Korea Town, LA
- Kim, Hee Cheol, “A Study of the Influence of International Mission Conventions to the World Missionary Movement: with Special Reference to Asian Mission Conference.”
- Park, Seung Woo, “A Study of Discipleship Training in Local Church: with Special Reference to Nachimban Church.”
- Yoo, Jung Keun, “A Study of Planting of the Rainbow Church of Beijing, China.”
- Lee, Sangmin, “A Study of the Hiving-Off Church Planting of Keumkwang Presbyterian Church of Seongnam, Korea.”
- Lee, Seong Soo, “A Study of the Leadership Transfer: with Special Reference to the Bribri Tribal Church in Costa Rica.”
- Jung, Tae Hwa, “A Study of Church Planting in Primorskiy, Russia: with Special Reference to Zavet Church.”
- Jung, Whan, “A Study of Professional Mission: with Special Reference to Taekwondo Ministry.”
- Cho, Young Rae, “A Study of Discipleship Training in Mongolia: with Special Reference to the Ariong Gege Church.” 2015
- Won, Sunggu, “A Study on Discipleship Training at India Bible Traning Institute of Bangalore, India”.
• Joseph Kwak, Church Growth Principles for the 21st Century Urban Korean Setting: A Case Study of Somang Presbyterian Church.
• John Jein Choi, A Study on the Growth of Korean Immigrant Churches in the United States,
• Jae-Hyun Han, Prayer and Work for Being A Missionary Church: With Special Focus on Presbyterian Church in Korea (Hapdong), 2002.
• Indrawan Eleeas, Church Growth Through Home Fellowship Group Ministry, 2003.
• Chi, Duk Jin, Rethinking of the Role of DIAKONIA in the Local Church for Korean Missionary Ecclesiology. 2005.
• Kim, Yong-Shik, Missionary Movement of the Korean Diaspora Church in Brazil. 2009.
• Daniel Jin, A Study on the Leadership Development for the Missionary Movement of China’s House Churches: A Strategic Proposal for “2030 Mission China” (In Progress)
• Jung Han Kim, A Study on the Mission Mobilization of the Korean-American Church in North America. (In Progress)
• Man Seok Han, The Question of the Cessation and the Continuation of Spiritual Gifts With Special Reference to Its Impact on Korean Church Growth, 2005.
• Dong Kyu Choi, Toward a Basic Theory for Missional Church Planting in Postmodern Korea, 2006.